Vavedenje monastery is situated at the entrance of Ovčar kablar gorge on the right bank of river West Morava, next to Čačak - Užice road. Based on the style, it is supposed that it was built in 16th century. It was probably ruined and deserted in 1690, and renewed in 1797. The monastery is a single-nave building, without a dome and with a semi-circle altar apse. The church is not painted. The present iconostasis is from 1972.