These two Classical-style manor-houses, surrounded by parklands, were built for the Stratimirović noble family. The smaller house was built at the end of the 18th century, the larger in the mid-19th century. The Stratimirović family was one of the most important Serbian families under the Habsburg Monarchy. They were one of the first and few Serbian families to attain to nobility in return for military services rendered in the Austrian Empire, bestowed by Empress Marie Theresa in 1745. The park which forms part of the estate was and remains a work of horticultural and botanical art. The larger house is today home to the Agricultural Museum while the smaller house has been turned into local government offices and the offices of Kulpin civic associations. Both houses are classed as cultural properties of great importance.